Sunday Worship Services
Our Worship Style
We invite you to come to our Christ-centered, Bible-based church in Boynton Beach and worship with us each Sunday at 10:00 AM in a family-friendly, traditional/blended setting. Sing hymns of praise accompanied by our wonderful organ, listen to the true Word of God, and celebrate Holy Communion.
Worship service is followed by a time of fellowship over coffee, morning desserts, and other refreshments.
You are also welcome to join us at 9:00 AM for one of our Christian education classes: Sunday school for children aged preschool through Grade 5 (except during summer break) and an inter-generational discussion group for ages 12 through 112.
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday!
What to Expect
Some things you can expect during the Worship service:
- The printed order of service (bulletin) details every hymn, response and prayer. Just follow along!
- We stand when appropriate, not kneel (except at the communion rail, if you are able)
- We celebrate Holy Communion every Sunday
- Smart casual dress is just as appropriate as collar and tie
- Families with young children are always welcome!
- If you are sensitive to temperature, you'll find it warmer towards the outer aisles of the sanctuary and cooler towards the center aisle (it's how the A/C blows!)
- You are invited to sign our Visitor’s book by the entrance (narthex)